你的位置:首页 > 最新资讯 > 知识窗

酒店礼宾部行李生必备的英语

来源: 2014-6-20 9:47:26      点击:
 7) If you have any question, you can dial “5”, it is Housekeeping service center.

  假如您有任何问题,请拨客房服务中心电话“5”。

  8) And if you require anything, you can call Housekeeping or the Assistant Manager. 如有问题请打电话给客房或大堂副理。

  9) For all inquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Housekeeping service center/ Reception. 有问题的话请打电话给客房服务中心/接待处。

  10) Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?

  先生,还有什么需要服务的吗?


  E. Take the luggage for check-out guests 为离店客人拿行李

  1) I’ve come for your luggage. 我来取替您取行李的。

  2) How many pieces of luggage do you have, sir? 先生,您有几件行李?

  3) May I have your room number? 能告诉我您房间号码吗?

  4) I’ll come up to collect your bags./ I’ll have somebody to collect it right away.

  我马上派人来替您取行李。

  5) Could you wait a moment in your room, please? We’ll come at once.

  您能在房间里稍等会吗?我们马上来。


  F. By shuttle-bus 坐穿梭巴士

  1) We have four-shift shuttle bus to Luohu checkpoint everyday, Hotel guests can take it free of charge.

  我们每天有四班去罗湖口岸的穿梭巴士,酒店住客可免费搭乘。

  2) The departure time will be 9:30 am, 11:30 am…

  出发时间是上午9:30、11:30…

  3) Would you like to go to Luohu Checkpoint by shuttle-bus? And how many persons in your group?

  您想坐穿梭巴士去罗湖口岸吗,您们有多少人?

  4) The shuttle-bus for the in-house guest is free of charge, and 20 yuan per person for the others. 住店客人免费,其它客人得20元/位。

 

  G. Deposit the luggage 寄存行李

  1) What time will you pick up your luggage?

  您什么时候来取行李呢?

  2) One suitcases and two bags, right? 一个皮箱,两个包,对吗?

  3) Is there any valuable thing need to declare?

  有什么贵重物品您需要说明的吗?

  4) Please sign your name on the luggage tag. 请在行李牌上签上名。